Wednesday, June 17, 2009

U.S. Virgin Islands, Wedding In Paradise St. Thomas

Hi Bert,

Thank you again for the beautiful work you did with our wedding photos. We can't stop looking at them.

The ones on the beach make us look like models! You showed us just how to pose properly.

We also appreciate the quick turn around with the printing. You were very hands-on, even handing my sister the press-on nails for me to wear before the wedding and helping to cut the ribbons for the bouquets!

You went above and beyond. As the day seem to go by so quickly, having photos to look back and enjoy is a pleasure. Also, since we don't have weddings in my family very often, I know we will treasure the photos for many years to come. It was a bittersweet day for my husband, having both of his parents deceased. But looking at the photos, I can see how truly happy he was. This was also the first wedding for a grandchild my grandmother was able to attend.Having her there was so special to me, and when I look at the photos of her and me together, it makes me so happy.


Thank you again and God bless,

Esther De Windt-Young














1 comment: