Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Celebration Of Love In St. Thomas, Virgin Islands

Good afternoon,Recently I ordered an 8x10 from my wedding. There was a woman in the background of the photo however I loved the photo so much I ordered it anyway. Your professionals took the time to remove the lady's behind from my photo without even asking! Thank you so much! We are so pleased with the results. My experience with your business has been nothing but exceptional. The photographer who shot my wedding was kind, patient and professional. He made our moment in time even more memorable. Simple things like advising the ladies of problems with their dresses, hairs blowing out of place, giving clear patient instructions mean the world. Thank you!!!

Sarah and William Lindsay










No comments:

Post a Comment