Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Romantic Wedding in the Virgin Islands

My name is Kelly Jo Higgins and I had my wedding in St. Thomas on May 19th. Planning the big day was a bit nerve wracking because I wasn't sure of the vendors I was picking for each aspect of our destination wedding. Due to the distance we weren't able to personally meet with each and every one of them, so I was very uneasy, especially about the photographer. Yet from the very moment I spoke with Ethelbert, all my fears disapeared! I was completely at ease and had full confidence that I was going to get a wonderful photographer with very high professionalism. So the day arrived and there he was, making sure all my photo requests were filled and that every guest and wedding party member felt a part of the wedding album in the making! Ethelburt allowed me to be "bridezilla," while he got his photos with such grace and determination. Not one person felt as though he was bossing us around....that was my job..ha ha. He is so kind it's hard not to always have a smile on your face while you're looking into his lense! I know I am going to order many of his wonderful captured moments and can't wait to see all of his work! I am going to be ordering a table top album as he has a creative way in placing your photos into a master piece that will be cherished for a lifetime. Chic photography is nothing less than spectacular and Ethelburt is a delight to work with! Again Thank you..Thank you..Thank You!

Kelly & Matthew

Just watched the wedding DVD with my mom and Pat and they were absolutely floored at the masterpiece!!! You truly captured the day for us and again I can't thank you enough! My mom is still crying!!! Just love it! You are so talented!!! And Ethelbert...you can see how hard you were working during all of Bill footage and again...you're just wonderful. Matt and I are so blessed to have found you to be a part of our day and if you'd like me to write a testimonial for both of your websites, please let me know and I will do that for ya!! Again thanks! Kelly Jo Higgins..

Kelly & Matthew












No comments:

Post a Comment